At two completely different times I was fooling around and made the twig when I was making magic wands and this was a small test. Then another time I was trying for a particular shade of blue and this was left over clay so I made this egg shape. While searching for something else it occurred to me that with a small addition I would have a complete project. So I made the tiny robin in the second picture. In order for it to securely stay on the branch I had to do more than glue it, so I drilled a hole in the branch and the poor birdies butt! Then I superglued it to stay. The addition of a chain and my TAD was done pretty quickly today!